Selling a home in Colorado Springs
Seller's Agency in Colorado Springs
As your Seller's Agent we have an exclusive relationship with you to represent you in selling real estate. We are considered the Seller's Broker.
Below is a summary of our services as a Seller's Agent.
- Perform the terms of any written or oral agreement with the Seller
- Disclose to Seller adverse material facts actually known by Broker
- Advise Seller regarding the transaction and advise Seller to obtain expert advice as to matters that are beyond the expertise of the Broker
- Account in a timely manner for all monies and property received
- Keep Seller fully informed regarding transaction
Broker shall not disclose the following information without the informed consent of Seller:
- That the Seller is willing to accept less than the asking price
- What the Seller's motivating factors are for selling the property
- That Seller will agree to financing terms other than those offered
- Any information about the Seller unless disclosure is required by law
- Any facts or suspicions regarding circumstances which would psychologically impact or stimatize a property