About Cindy & Joy
Helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Colorado Springs
We have been fortunate to live in our wonderful city, Colorado Springs, for over 25 years. Originally from the mid-west, we love Colorado Springs and have a great appreciation for the Colorado lifestyle.
We are privileged to consistently be in the top 1% of real estate agents in the city and have helped hundreds of families throughout Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas.
Cindy was licensed in 1993 and received hands on training at Century 21. She joined Prudential Professional Realtors in 1994 which has transitioned to Prudential Rocky Mountain, REALTORS. Cindy continues to receive production awards annually as a top producer within the company and on a local level.
Joy was licensed and joined Cindy in 2001, creating The Constantino Group. Joy began her career at Prudential Professional Realtors and is now also a part of Prudential Rocky Mountain, REALTORS. Joy received her employing broker license in 2002.
As The Constantino Group, we have enjoyed continuous success as an aggressive real estate team. The key to our success is a down-to-earth approach with people and a commitment to handle each transaction as if we were the principle. With your best interests at heart, we work systematically to serve both buyers and sellers, utilizing state-of-the-art technologies to keep you informed of market activity and properties availability.
Professional Real Estate Productions Achievements:
Prudential Rocky Mountain Agents and Managers are Members of:
- 1993 BRONZE SALES CLUB
- 1994 LEADING EDGE SOCIETY
- 1996, 1998 PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE
- 1998 THE BEST OF THE BEST Award 21st In Colorado Springs from REAL TRENDS
- 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000 - Present CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE
- 2002 Legendary Inductee Award
- Previous Members of The Elite 25
Our Community Support Includes:
- Economic Development Corp.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Junior Achievement Board
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Women's Council of Realtors
- United Way
- Electric Safari - Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Symphony Above the Clouds
- Teller County Animal Rescue
- Run the Ridge – Peregrine
- Sunshine Kids Fight Against Cancer
- American Heart Association
- Board Member of the Bob Telmosse Christmas Giveaway